NEW YEARS EVE at the JAZZ ROOM !
Photo Credit: Peter Brown
6:30PM DOORS OPEN
7:00PM – 9:30PM JASON WHITE, a Jazz Room favourite, on the piano during dinner
10:00PM – 1:00AM THE JITTERBUGS will help us dance the night away……
‘THE JITTERBUGS’ is a swing jazz, jump and jive style combo that has been enjoying success since they first formed around the year 2000. The JitterBugs approach jazz by featuring music from the times when jazz and the dance floor were one. Call it vintage jazz, call it jump’n jive, put whatever label on it you must, it all boils down to the same thing ……jazz that entertains and excites.
PAUL MITCHELL Trumpet LARRY SMITH Guitar PETER HYSEN Trombone, bass trombone, tuba, acoustic bass player AARON MACDONALD Saxophone BRIAN MCHUGH Drums DOUG BALFOURA Piano
TICKETS FOR THE EVENT, INCLUDING A GLASS OF SPARKLING WINE AT MIDNIGHT, ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON TICKETSCENE FOR $45 PER PERSON
THE HUETHER WILL BE OFFERING A GOURMET 3-COURSE DINNER FOR $62 PER PERSON (TAXES INCLUDED)
NOTE THAT THOSE JOINING US FOR DINNER WILL HAVE RESERVED SEATING
Starter (Choose one)
- Roasted butternut squash soup with sour cream and scallions
- Lion Brewery Caesar Salad
Main Course (Chose one)
- Grilled 10oz NY strip steak served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, steamed mixed vegetables with carmelized onion and mushroom gravy topped with brie cheese
- Cajun dusted roast atlantic salmon with roasted garlic mashed potato, steamed mixed vegetables and pesto cream sauce
- Seared chicken breast “supreme” served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, steamed mixed vegetables, with grainy mustard gravy and goat’s cheese
- A vegetarian option is available by request.
Dessert (Choose one)
- Homemade apple pie with vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate or Vanilla cheesecake with cherry sauce
Note that serving times for dinner will be staggered this year to smooth out the load
Once you’ve purchased your Ticketscene entrance ticket, Jane Cowan email@example.com will be in touch about your meal preferences, serving time preferences and table reservations.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at this Jazzy evening!